- We give back to the community in many ways
- Our office supports local businesses & the arts
- Our community is an important part of our practice
Dr. Valerie Martins and her husband are Massachusetts natives who love their home state. They selected Beverly, MA as the location for their dental practice because of the city’s vibrant atmosphere and its proximity to beautiful beaches and the coast. The Martins Dental Partners logo is inspired by Beverly’s Hospital Point Lighthouse. We are especially excited about contributing to the city’s revitalization of Cabot Street. To that end, we enjoy hosting community events at our office, which is located at 130 Cabot Street.
- We recently collaborated with local business SJ Art Consulting to present an “Art Is Medicine” exhibition featuring North Shore artist Morgan Dyer. We hope to make these regular events at our office!
- We partnered with Beverly’s Montserrat College of Art students to host a puppet show for local preschoolers, using puppets to teach kids about nutrition and oral hygiene.
- We regularly participate in charity efforts like Coats for Kids, during which we accepted outerwear donations for local families.
- During the holidays, we deliver pies and pastries to our local fire and police stations and give delivery drivers baskets of goodies.
We show community pride whenever we can. From the coffee we brew to the art we display, you’ll see a number of connections to Beverly and the North Shore community when you visit us. We are truly happy to call Beverly, MA home! Come join our community-oriented dental family by calling 978-288-1946 for an appointment.