Regain Your Oral Function With Restorative Dental Care in Beverly, MA
If you’re avoiding certain foods to improve your health, good for you! But if you’re skipping favorite treats because you’re having a hard time chewing, our Beverly, MA dentists can help. They’ll repair damaged teeth and replace missing ones with restorative dental care so you can eat whatever you like again. Our treatments will:
- Remove decay, infection, and other problems
- Protect your teeth from further damage
- Repair breaks, cracks, and other structural damage
- Relieve your dental pain
To chew in comfort again, call Martins Dental Partners at (978) 288-1946.
Get Your Smile Back With Restorative Dentistry
Whether your teeth are broken, infected, or worn down, we have restorative dental treatments to return your mouth to full functionality. Among them:
- Tooth fillings. Our dentists repair cavities with tooth-colored fillings that blend easily with your smile.
- Root canals. A root canal can save a tooth damaged by infection.
- Dental veneers. We can repair chips and minor cracks with dental veneers.
- Dental crowns. Because it covers your entire tooth, a crown can fix all kinds of dental damage, including breaks, cracks, and severe decay.
Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants or Dental Bridges
Dr. Valerie Martins is a board-certified periodontist, which means she has special expertise in placing dental implants. Thanks to her advanced training, she can restore your implants with a crown, fixed bridge, or dentures. She can even perform procedures like All-on-4® or All-on-6, which allow you to receive your implants and replacement teeth in a single appointment. If you prefer, you can also choose a traditional dental bridge to replace missing teeth.
Stay Comfortable During Restorative Dental Procedures
Restorative dental procedures can be longer and more complex than some of our other treatments. Depending on the treatment, you may want to receive dental sedation. Unlike many general dental practices, we offer three different types so you can choose the one that best fits your needs. Our care rooms are outfitted with TVs and headphones so you can enjoy Netflix or other programming during your procedure. To find out more about our restorative dental care, call (978) 288-1946.