Brighten Your Smile With Teeth Whitening in Beverly, MA
Our Beverly, MA dentists offer a full spectrum of cosmetic dental services. You can make dramatic improvements with treatments like dental veneers and Invisalign, or you can get a more subtle smile boost with teeth whitening.Doctor Sukhpreet Heer on teeth whitening Read Transcript
One of the simplest ways to improve your smile for a lot of individuals is to simply whiten your teeth. And at our office, we offer a few different whitening treatments. One of the most common one is to have trays made, custom trays made for your teeth, and the patients whiten their teeth at home at their own pace. One of the other options we do offer is more of an express whitening. So say you have an event by the end of the week. We do offer whitening in-office that will get you the results you're looking for.
A professional teeth whitening treatment will:
- Remove surface stains to take years off your smile
- Make your smile several shades whiter
- Work better than products you purchase at drugstores
- Allow you to choose a treatment we apply for you in our office or one you can use at home
If you want a whiter smile, call Martins Dental Partners at (978) 288-1946.
Professional Teeth Whitening Gives You a Brighter Smile Than Drugstore Products
You’ll find shelves full of teeth whitening products at just about any drugstore. Despite the many options, none of them is as effective as our whitening treatments. Here’s why:
- The products we use are formulated with higher concentrations of whitening agents.
- We create customized whitening trays for you so it’s easy to cover your teeth surfaces and avoid irritating gums.
- You can get an especially big smile improvement by letting us whiten your teeth in our office, then provide you with custom trays and professional-strength gel to maintain your bright smile at home.
- We’re always available if you have questions or need help.
Consider Making Other Smile Improvements
Once you whiten your teeth, you might be inspired to make other smile improvements. We offer cosmetic dentistry to address every aspect of your smile. Our dentists can:
- Conceal flaws with veneers, tooth bonding, or dental crowns
- Straighten teeth with Invisalign clear braces
- Beautify gums with gum reshaping or gum recession treatments
- Change the size and shape of teeth with teeth contouring
You can combine cosmetic and restorative dental treatments for a complete smile makeover. Our dentists can even create wax models for you so you can preview what your smile improvements will look like.