- Choose in-office or at-home whitening
- Our treatment is faster than store-bought options
- Turn back the clock on your smile
Doctor Sukhpreet Heer on teeth whitening Read Transcript
Doctor Sukhpreet Heer on teeth whitening
One of the simplest ways to improve your smile for a lot of individuals is to simply whiten your teeth. And at our office, we offer a few different whitening treatments. One of the most common one is to have trays made, custom trays made for your teeth, and the patients whiten their teeth at home at their own pace. One of the other options we do offer is more of an express whitening. So say you have an event by the end of the week. We do offer whitening in-office that will get you the results you're looking for.
At Martins Dental Partners, we offer a full spectrum of cosmetic dental services. You can make dramatic improvements with treatments like dental veneers and Invisalign, or you can get a more subtle smile boost with teeth whitening. A professional teeth whitening treatment will:
- Remove surface stains to take years off your smile
- Make your smile several shades whiter
- Work better than products you purchase at drugstores
- Allow you to choose a treatment we apply for you in our office or one you can use at home
If you want a whiter smile, call Martins Dental Partners at 978-288-1946.
Professional Teeth Whitening Gives You a Brighter Smile Than Drugstore ProductsGet brighter shades of white quickly Read Transcript
Get brighter shades of white quickly
So, Martins Dental Partners, we do offer whitening services. We can offer services from custom trays that you can put gel in and you can whiten your teeth at home at your own pace, or you can do in-office whitening, which allows you to achieve that white smile much quicker. There's pros and cons to both. The custom trays are great because you can really touch up your smile over time, and it causes minimal sensitivity since you're taking your time with the whitening process. The in-office is a much quicker result. However, it can cause some sensitivity, so it's not an option for some patients, but is for others that want to really get that white smile right away.
Cosmetics in dentistry is very important. First thing people mostly see is your smile. So if you have an important event coming up, a wedding or a special photography opportunity, we should plan that in advance. You would have to let us know what you're looking for in terms of what you want your smile to look like, and we can work together to try to achieve that for you so that when you smile, you show off those pearly whites.
You’ll find shelves full of teeth whitening products at just about any drugstore. Despite the many options, none of them is as effective as our whitening treatments. Here’s why:
- The products we use are formulated with higher concentrations of whitening agents.
- We create customized whitening trays for you so it’s easy to cover your teeth surfaces and avoid irritating gums.
- You can get an especially big smile improvement by letting us whiten your teeth in our office, then provide you with custom trays and professional-strength gel to maintain your bright smile at home.
- We’re always available if you have questions or need help.
Consider Making Other Smile Improvements
Once you whiten your teeth, you might be inspired to make other smile improvements. We offer cosmetic dentistry to address every aspect of your smile. Our dentists can:
- Conceal flaws with veneers, tooth bonding, or dental crowns
- Straighten teeth with Invisalign clear braces
- Beautify gums with gum reshaping or gum recession treatments
- Change the size and shape of teeth with teeth contouring
You can combine cosmetic and restorative dental treatments for a complete smile makeover. Our dentists can even create wax models for you so you can preview what your smile improvements will look like.
Interested in teeth whitening in Beverly? Call 978-288-1946. Our dentists are members of the American Dental Association and the Massachusetts Dental Society.