- We offer free parking for your convenience
- Our sedation options will help you relax
- Our phone number is monitored 24/7
You’re a partner, not just a patient, at Martins Dental Partners. During any dental emergencies in Beverly, we’ll work with you to get you into our office ASAP to see one of dentists. Go ahead and program our number, 978-288-1946, into your phone. Calls are monitored 24/7. We’ll do our best to see you on the same day. In an emergency, we’ll:Doctor Valerie Martins on dental emergencies Read Transcript
Doctor Valerie Martins on dental emergencies
We have an answering service, so you can call us at any time and speak to a person. That will relay a message. It will email myself or a doctor here, or one of the other doctors, a message from you. First thing in the morning or later at night, as soon as we are able, we respond right away, whether it's via phone or email. We always try to accommodate our patients the same day for their emergencies. We don't like to see people in pain, obviously. Going to the dentist is very challenging for a lot of people. A lot of times people avoid going because of fears and previous experiences until something really bothers them. It's really important for us to take care of these people because hopefully, we can change their experience around so they can actually start focusing on wellness and not emergency care.
- Use technology like intraoral cameras to diagnose your problem quickly
- Get you out of pain fast with local anesthesia
- Ease your anxiety with dental sedation, if you’d like
- Provide treatment to solve your problem, whether it’s performing a root canal or extracting a tooth that’s too damaged to save
Need emergency dental care? Call 978-288-1946.
Get Help For Common Emergencies
Here are some treatments our dentists can provide for some of the most common emergencies:
- A root canal for a toothache caused by infection
- A tooth filling, inlay, or onlay for a toothache caused by a cavity
- A dental crown to repair a broken or cracked tooth
- A dental veneer for a broken front tooth
If a tooth is too damaged to save, we can gently remove it. No matter what kind of emergency dental care you need, we’ll get your mouth thoroughly numb with local anesthesia before we start.
Soothe Your Nerves With Dental Sedation
Even if you normally don’t feel nervous at the dentist, an emergency can increase your anxiety. To relax during treatment, you can get one of the three forms of sedation we offer. Whether you just need a light sedative to take the edge off or would prefer to be largely unaware as your dentist works, we have a method that will work for you.
Dental emergencies in Beverly don’t have to be a disaster! Call 978-288-1946 right away for quick, reliable care.