Restorative dentistry is actually one of my favorite parts of general practice. This includes fillings, crowns, bridges, dentures, and partials. It is such a quick way to make sure that the patient's bite is brought back to ideal, whether it be doing a filling on a broken tooth in the back or putting a crown on a cracked tooth in the front, anywhere in the mouth. It instantly transforms a patient's smile and their outlook.
If you have damaged or missing teeth, you may have forgotten what it’s like to enjoy normal oral function. You compensate by smiling less and skipping foods you find hard to chew. That’s no way to live! Our dentists can turn the clock back on your smile with restorative dentistry in Beverly. No matter what kind of dental damage your smile has suffered, our treatments can:
- Make it possible for you to eat whatever you’d like
- Restore your smile’s appearance
- Improve your overall oral health
- Prevent additional problems
To schedule a restorative dental treatment or consultation, call us now at 978-288-1946.
Choose From Multiple Options for Replacing TeethWe will find the best solution for you
Nothing hurts the look and function of your smile more than missing teeth. Since every situation is different, our dentists offer multiple options for replacing them. Your choices include:
- A dental bridge for replacing a single tooth or several missing teeth
- Dentures, full or partial
- Dental implants, the most versatile tooth replacement because they can be used with crowns, bridges, or dentures
Implants feel, look, and function more like your natural teeth than other tooth replacements. Our expert implant dentist, Dr. Valerie Martins, has placed more than a thousand implants. She can even perform restorative dentistry procedures in which you get your implants and new teeth in a single appointment.
Solve Your Dental Problems, From Cavities to Cracked Teeth
Many kinds of dental damage not only affect your smile’s functionality; they also cause you pain. To relieve your discomfort, you can get:
- A Root Canal – Your dentist removes infection from the interior of your tooth during this procedure so you can keep the tooth structure intact.
- A Tooth Filling – We stop decay with a filling. For larger cavities, we’ll use an inlay, an onlay, or a crown.
- A Dental Crown – A crown repairs many kinds of damage, including extensive decay, breaks, and cracks. It can also be used for cosmetic purposes such as covering stains.