- We offer different levels of sedation for relaxing care
- Advanced technology gives a better patient experience
- Enjoy amenities like TVs in our private rooms
While immediate smile improvements are important, so is your long-term dental wellness in Beverly. Our dental practice is committed to helping you understand, restore, enhance, and maintain optimal dental health throughout your life. Communication is important to us. We take time to understand your concerns and goals.Exceptional Services Read Transcript
I'm super proud of my practice and my team. I think what I realized in the last five years is how important each person that works here is to the overall experience for every single patient. From the admin team that picks up the phone to the assistant that brings the patient back into the treatment room, to the doctors, the hygienists, every single person that works here is kind and is patient and is thoughtful and really values providing exceptional service. Really cares about making sure that our patients are happy and that their services and their treatment is taken care of.
We do have a set of values and we have it posted in our room when you walk in. Our core values of being the best, of integrity, of community, of accountability, and making sure that we all strive to be the best and to give each other feedback if we need, in a constructive, positive way. Think we're all people and people do their best that they can, but I think we always work toward making sure that we bring our best selves every day and then provide that exceptional care to our patients.
So Beverly is an amazing, amazing community. Especially being downtown, there are so many new businesses and I've had the opportunity to get to know some of the business owners and everyone here has that same community feel and real investment in our downtown. And making sure that whether we're a coffee shop or a dentist, or an art studio, that we provide the best service possible. And that's what I really love about this community. That we work together, we try to really promote each other, whether we have artwork or jewelry from a local business, similar to other offices and other practices or other shops would feature us as well. And I think that that symbiosis is really special.
In addition to communication, we strive to provide the highest levels of comfort and convenience for you and your family. You’ll enjoy an amazing patient experience with:
- A full range of dental services
- Different levels of dental sedation
- Comfort amenities like TVs in our private care rooms
To visit a dental practice where your long-term oral health goals are important, call Martins Dental Partners at 978-288-1946.
Get the Dental Services You Need, From Basic to Specialized
With our dentists’ skills, we can provide virtually all of your family’s dental needs. For example, Dr. Valerie Martins can both place and restore dental implants. Some general dentists will refer you to an oral surgeon for implant placement. As a board-certified periodontist, Dr. Martins can also perform multiple oral surgery procedures, including gum grafts, bone grafts, and sinus lifts.
In addition to many oral surgery procedures and dental implants, you’ll find at our office:
- General dentistry, including dental exams and cleanings
- Cosmetic dentistry, including dental veneers and Invisalign clear braces
- Restorative dentistry, including root canals and dental crowns
- Teeth removal, including wisdom teeth extractions
- TMJ treatment
Expect an Amazing Experience, From Booking to Payment
We make it as easy and pleasant as possible for your family to visit us. Our team will greet you with friendly smiles and an electronic tablet – not a clipboard – for filling out forms. You’ll also enjoy:
- Free parking at the lot right across the street
- A location convenient to several local schools
- Advanced technology like digital X-rays, intraoral cameras, and flat-screen monitors for sharing images of your mouth with you
- Multiple ways to pay for your services, including flexible payment plans
- The ability to choose different levels of dental sedation
- A new patient $100 credit to your account to be applied to a service not covered by insurance
For more information or to book an appointment for your long-term dental wellness in Beverly, call 978-288-1946 today.