- We offer three levels of sedation for relaxing care
- Advanced technology gives a better patient experience
- Enjoy amenities like TVs in our private rooms
While immediate smile improvements are important, so is your long-term dental wellness in Beverly. Our dental practice is committed to helping you understand, restore, enhance, and maintain optimal dental health throughout your life. Communication is important to us. We take time to understand your concerns and goals.
In addition to communication, we strive to provide the highest levels of comfort and convenience for you and your family. You’ll enjoy an amazing patient experience with:
- A full range of dental services
- Multiple forms of dental sedation, along with a board-certified anesthesiologist on staff
- Comfort amenities like TVs in our private care rooms
To visit a dental practice where your long-term oral health goals are important, call Martins Dental Partners at 978-288-1946.
Get the Dental Services You Need, From Basic to Specialized
With our dentists’ skills, we can provide virtually all of your family’s dental needs. For example, Dr. Valerie Martins can both place and restore dental implants. Some general dentists will refer you to an oral surgeon for implant placement. As a board-certified periodontist, Dr. Martins can also perform multiple oral surgery procedures, including gum grafts, bone grafts, and sinus lifts.
In addition to many oral surgery procedures and dental implants, you’ll find at our office:
- General dentistry, including dental exams and cleanings
- Cosmetic dentistry, including dental veneers and Invisalign clear braces
- Restorative dentistry, including root canals and dental crowns
- Teeth removal, including wisdom teeth extractions
- TMJ treatment
Expect an Amazing Experience, From Booking to Payment
We make it as easy and pleasant as possible for your family to visit us. Our team will greet you with friendly smiles and an electronic tablet – not a clipboard – for filling out forms. You’ll also enjoy:
- Free parking at the lot right across the street
- A location convenient to several local schools
- Advanced technology like digital X-rays, intraoral cameras, and flat-screen monitors for sharing images of your mouth with you
- Multiple ways to pay for your services, including flexible payment plans
- The ability to choose different levels of dental sedation
- A new patient $100 credit to your account to be applied to a service not covered by insurance
For more information or to book an appointment for your long-term dental wellness in Beverly, call 978-288-1946 today.