Enjoy Lots of Dental Implant Options in Beverly, MA
Some dentists offer one type of dental implant. We offer more dental implant options than most, thanks to the expertise of Beverly, MA dentist Dr. Valerie Martins. As a board-certified periodontist and member of the Academy of Osseointegration, Dr. Martins both places and restores implants. You’ll visit just one doctor for your entire dental implant procedure, from start to finish. Contrast that with many other dentists, who will refer you to a specialist for implant placement. You’ll likely check in with the specialist a few times during the months it takes your implants to heal, before finally visiting your dentist to get a dental restoration that restores your mouth to full functionality. With Dr. Martins’ experience and training, she can replace anywhere from a single tooth to an entire mouthful of teeth with implants. You can get any restoration you need for your dental implants, including:Doctor Valerie Martins on dental implants Read Transcript
Implants really, truly are a natural tooth replacement in the sense that they become integrated as part of someone’s natural oral health. Implants also provide someone the ability to chew properly without a removable appliance, which is oftentimes not very comfortable.
I was trained as a periodontist. I’m board certified, and dental surgery is something that I exclusively focus my treatment on. Dental implants have become an extremely large part of that service, and it ranges anywhere from a single tooth reconstruction, where someone may break a tooth, and then we can get them in, extract the broken piece, place the implant, and have my associate place a temporary crown so they can walk out smiling without anyone ever knowing that that happened, to as much as a larger case where we have to do several extractions and implants to help support a full prosthesis or a bridge.
That’s something that we … Again, I can’t work by myself, so I work with my team to come up with a plan. I provide the foundation, the surgical treatment, and they work with me to provide the actual aesthetics.
- A dental crown to replace a single tooth
- A fixed dental bridge to replace several teeth
- Full dentures
Dr. Martins can even attach a full arch of fixed replacement teeth to just a few implants, such as with the All-on-4® or All-on-6 method. These procedures are designed to reduce cost, complexity, and healing time. You may even be able to get implants and replacement teeth in just one day! No matter which restoration you choose, you’ll get a smile that looks, feels, and functions like the one you were born with. Trust your smile to an implant expert! Call Martins Dental Partners at (978) 288-1946.
Discover the Many Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants are becoming extremely popular, and for good reason. Compared to other tooth replacements, they are:
- More convenient. You can forget special cleaning solutions and messy adhesives to keep your implants in place. You care for most implants just like your natural teeth.
- More secure. Because they are embedded in your jaw, you won’t have to worry about your implants shifting out of place.
- More versatile. You can choose different dental restorations to use with your implants, based on your unique situation.
- More durable. With proper care, your implants should last a lifetime. Our dentists use implants made by Straumann, an industry leader noted for its quality and innovation.
- Better for your oral health. Once embedded in your jaw, implants function like natural tooth roots. Because they provide stimulation for your jaw, you’ll avoid the bone loss that can weaken your jaw and make you look older.
Don’t Worry About Comfort
You’ll be comfortable during any dental implant procedure. You can use our noise-canceling headphones and TV to tune us out while we work. All of our care rooms are private, and one even has street access so a friend or family member can pick you up right at the curb. If you’re a little anxious, you can choose one of three types of dental sedation to soothe your nerves. Don’t limit your dental implant options! Call us at (978) 288-1946 to book a consultation.