Boost Your Self-Confidence With Cosmetic Dental Treatments in Beverly, MA
If your Facebook friends don’t even know what you look like because you’re embarrassed about how your teeth look, our cosmetic dental treatments can give you a smile you’ll be proud to share on your social profile – or anywhere else.
Our cosmetic services include:
- Teeth whitening, to brighten your smile
- Tooth bonding, to conceal minor imperfections
- Dental veneers, to hide multiple flaws
- Dental crowns, to correct more significant damage like cracks and breaks
- Invisalign clear braces, to straighten teeth without metal wires or brackets
- Teeth contouring, to alter the shape or alignment of individual teeth
To book a cosmetic dental consultation at our Beverly, MA dentist office, call (978) 288-1946.
Choose the Right Cosmetic Service For Your Smile
We’ll take a number of factors into account when recommending cosmetic treatments. Here are options for some of the most common smile flaws:
- Stained teeth: Teeth whitening treatments work well for surface stains. For discoloration that comes from the center of teeth, it’s usually better to cover it with dental veneers or dental crowns.
- Chips or cracks. Depending on the extent of the damage, you can use tooth bonding, dental veneers, or dental crowns.
- Misaligned teeth or gaps. If your misalignment is significant, you’ll want to straighten teeth with Invisalign. You can cover small gaps or minor misalignment with dental veneers or even tooth bonding. Teeth contouring can also correct flaws like misshapen teeth or teeth that overlap slightly.
Improve the Look of Your Gums
Dr. Valerie Martins is a board-certified periodontist who can treat your gum disease. If your gums have receded, creating tooth sensitivity and marring the look of your gumline, she can restore your appearance and health with a gum graft. If you have the opposite problem, an overly “gummy” look, she can remove excess tissue so you get a better balance between teeth and gums.
To find out which cosmetic dental treatments may be right for you, call Martins Dental Partners at (978) 288-1946.