- Straighten your teeth without any metal
- Remove the aligners at any time
- See results in months, not years
While most people are happy with how their smile looks after completing treatment with braces, they don’t always feel the same way while they’re wearing them. If you’ve rejected the idea of orthodontic treatment because you don’t want to spend months with a mouth full of metal, Invisalign in Beverly may be for you!Doctor Sukhpreet Heer on Invisalign Read Transcript
Doctor Sukhpreet Heer on Invisalign
One of the biggest concerns a lot of patients will come in with if they've had ortho or braces in the past is some relapse or some shifts in their teeth that are their main concern. One of the ways we go about trying to treat that is through Invisalign. Invisalign helps rotate, straighten teeth to the patient's ideal. One of the ways we do it at our office is we actually take the preliminary molds and get a ClinCheck, a simulated model of what the patient's expected smile can be. The patient gets to see what the final outcome will be before they actually commit to treatment.
Unlike metal braces, most people won’t even realize you’re wearing Invisalign clear braces. In addition, the transparent plastic aligners:
- Are easy on your teeth and mouth – Most people find it easier to adjust to wearing Invisalign aligners than to braces. There are no metal parts to rub against your mouth and irritate soft surfaces.
- Won’t restrict your diet – You can remove your aligners when you eat, so you can still enjoy all your favorite foods.
- Make it easy to take care of teeth – It’s easy to keep your teeth clean because you can take out your aligners to brush and floss.
- Work faster than braces – The average Invisalign treatment time for adults is 12 months. That’s months shorter than the typical experience with braces.
- Require fewer trips to our office – Though our dentists will periodically check on your progress, you won’t need to see us as often as you would with braces. And you won’t need uncomfortable adjustments!
To find out if clear braces are right for your smile, call our office today at 978-288-1946.
Invisalign Clear Braces Are Customized to You
Unlike braces, where you won’t see your new smile until they come off, you can actually see your teeth get straighter with Invisalign aligners. Our dentists use sophisticated 3-D software to create a treatment plan for you. A special lab manufactures your aligners. You wear each aligner for about two weeks before switching to the next one in the series. Each aligner gently moves your teeth, and you’ll notice your progress.
Interested in Invisalign in Beverly? Call 978-288-1946 or use our online form to make an appointment. We also offer other cosmetic dentistry treatments like teeth whitening to enhance your newly straightened smile.