Improve Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry!
Small changes to your teeth can revitalize your entire appearance. Dr. Valerie Martins and Dr. Sukhpreet Heer of Martins Dental Partners, your Beverly, MA, cosmetic dentists, provide several cosmetic dentistry treatments that will transform your smile.
- Dental veneers: These thin porcelain shells fit over the fronts of your teeth only and don’t require extensive dental work. They’re a good choice if you want to hide chips, cracks, discolorations, slight gaps or oddly shaped teeth.
- Teeth whitening: Are you unhappy with the results of over-the-counter teeth whitening kits? Professional teeth whitening can lighten your teeth by as much as three to eight shades. Drugstore products don’t always offer long-lasting results, but you can expect your teeth to stay whiter for several years when you take advantage of professional whitening.
- Dental bonding: Dental bonding offers a simple, inexpensive way to repair dental flaws, such as chips, cracks, gaps, discolorations or slightly crooked teeth. Your dentist manipulates the soft bonding material to fit your tooth, then uses a special curing light to harden it.
- Crowns and bridges: Crowns are a good choice if you want to cover flaws or protect fragile or damaged teeth, while bridges replace missing teeth. Crowns slip over your teeth and are often used to protect cracked or broken teeth or teeth that have been weakened by root canals or large fillings. They’re also used to lengthen short teeth, change the appearance of oddly shaped teeth and cover discolorations and other flaws. Bridges consist of one or more artificial teeth anchored by crowns on either end.
- Dental implants: If you’re looking for a more permanent solution to a missing tooth, you may want to consider a dental implant. Titanium implants bond to the bone in your jawbone and replace your teeth roots. Once the implant permanently bonds to the bone, your dentist attaches a crown, which is used to replace the visible part of your tooth. Dental implants look and feel just like natural teeth and can last your entire life with proper care.
Are you ready to make over your smile? Call your Beverly, MA, cosmetic dentists, Dr. Martins and Dr. Heer of Martins Dental Partners, at (978) 288-1946 to schedule an appointment.
Visit Martins Dental Partners for exceptionally relaxing General & Cosmetic Dentistry in Beverly, Massachusetts.