MDP Re-opening for all services beginning Monday, June 15th
As Martins Dental Partners begins welcoming patients back to the practice for non-emergent dental treatment, including hygiene re-care, beginning Monday, June 15th we’d like to share a summary of the enhanced precautions we’ve taken to protect you and our team during your next visit to Martins Dental Partners.
PRIOR TO YOUR VISIT:
You will be contacted 48-72 hours prior to your appointment via phone, text or email and asked a set of health-related questions. It is required that we complete this questionnaire with you prior to your appointment. If we are unable to complete the Pre-Screening process prior to your visit, we will have to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Within the last 14 days have you experienced any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, sore throat, chills, loss of taste or smell, nausea, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Have you come in contact with anyone within the last 14 days that had these symptoms or has been positive with Covid-19?
- Have you been tested for Covid-19? If so, when were you tested and what were the results?
- Have you or any member of your household flown domestically or internationally within the last 14 days?
DURING YOUR VISIT:
- All patients should attend their visit alone unless they need to be accompanied by a guardian or caregiver
- All patients are required to wear a mask when entering the practice
Arriving For Your Visit:
- On the day of your appointment, please arrive 15 minutes early to allow for proper intake.
- Upon arrival, please remain in your car and call our office (978-279-2400) to let us know you are ready for your visit. We will let you know when we’re ready to welcome you into the office.
- Once you enter our practice, you will see a table set up with Hand Sanitizer and a Thermometer. Please,
- Sanitize your hands
- Use the touchless thermometer to take your own temperature and show the results to our Admin team
- NOTE: Any patient who has a temperature above 100.2F will be asked to reschedule their appointment
- Finally, we will then ask you the same series of Pre-Screening questions you answered previously to ensure nothing has changed.
During Your Appointment:
- After completing the in-office Pre-Screening process, you will be led to an Operatory for your appointment. Once seated, you will once again sanitize your hands. We will then prepare you as we normally do, providing a disposable bib and safety glasses. Finally, you will be asked to rinse your mouth with a 1.5% hydrogen peroxide mouthwash to help minimize bacteria.
- During your appointment, you may notice new HVE (high volume suction) equipment and protocols being used if your treatment requires the production of aerosols such as the case for fillings or crowns. This equipment has been proven to eliminate more than 95% of the aerosols produced during treatment and is thus a valuable tool to minimize airborne particles.
AFTER YOUR VISIT:
- All future appointments will be scheduled in the treatment room. If you need to meet with our Clinical Director to discuss any future treatment or financials, we will arrange for you to have access to the conference room where we can assure social distance measures for safe conversation. All documents will be e-signed and e-mailed to you.
- Payments will preferably be made over the phone prior to your appointment using a credit/debit card, FSA card or CareCredit. In the event payment must be made in the office, our team will ensure proper sanitation of any equipment needed to complete the transaction. We will email you a receipt immediately upon completion of any financial transaction.